Get your Kids involved!
Nursery 6 months to 2 years
– Sunday morning sign-in at 9:50 am and drop off directly in the appropriate nursery.
– If you have specific requests or directions, you can give these to the workers as you drop off your children.
2-4 yr olds
– Sign-in begins at 9:50 am and go directly to their classroom.
– Weekly curriculum.
– Our time together includes free play time, Bible lessons, crafts, playground time, snacks and occasionally we use media. It sure is fun to be this age at WOL!
– Begins at 9:50 am for drop off but then goes as a group to the Side Wing of the church for Praise and Worship. If you arrive late, you can deliver your child to the Side Wing.
– Dedicated team of teachers.
– Structured weekly curriculum.
-Integrated free play, crafts, playground time, snacks and Christian movies.
– Sunday classroom check-ins at 9:50 am.
– Praise and Worship in the Side Wing.
-If you arrive late, you a can deliver your child to the Side Wing where a wonderful group of warm teachers will welcome them.
– Creative team with curriculum.
-We use games, illustrations, object lessons and all kinds of things to try and make these lessons very applicable to everyday life.
– Your child will receive a snack during the morning lesson.
5-7th grade “The Lake House”
– Meets in a very cool area of our church, behind and above the main stage in the sanctuary.
– This age group stays with their parents during Praise and Worship.
– Please sign in your child before church and then they will line by the back door nursery after Worship service to go to their classroom.
– Young teens’ specific curriculum, addressing relevant topics
– All of our teachers:
– receive training
– mature Christians with teaching experience
– often also have parenting experience.
– We teach through discussion, games, group activities as well as the curriculum itself.
Youth 13yrs – Highschool
– Every Wednesday evening at 7pm (except for the 4th Wednesday in the month).
– Praise and Worship together in the sanctuary, then dismissed to the youth room.
– First Sunday of every month during service.
– During offering song, youth meet in the hallway and are escorted by their leader to the lower youth room.
– Our youth leaders prepare the lessons according to the topics that the youth express an interest in.
– In addition to our formal times we also do various events for the youth, outings, attend conferences and generally try to develop great friendships that will last a lifetime during these times.